Friday, March 30, 2012

Does coloring my hair has any side effetcs???i mean hair loss,dryness,decrease in the hair volume???

hi,urgently need to know this..



i`ve been coloring my hair since 2-3 yrs,i meanonce in a yr but i wantd to know tht



1)does coloring ua hair makes hair loss,dryness in hair,or decrease in the volume,,,?



2)coloring is advisable how many times in a yr???



3)one thing i must tell u is tht my hair was very beautifull it is still...but a bit of charm has disappeared...wht shud b the reason???



4)i dont perm,curl,or use any kind of gels??



is coloring the culprit???then wht do u suggest ..shud i stop coloring....



5)my fiance loves my hair but at the same time wants me to get my hair colored...



shall i go ahead nd do it professionally as i did before???



thank u...any hair stylist or most experienced one with a good amount of knowledge reagrding hair care plzzzzzzzzzz answer my question..coz i dont want to get mixed answers nd confuse myself more i need to know the fact?????



Does coloring my hair has any side effetcs???i mean hair loss,dryness,decrease in the hair volume???

I'm a stylist. Coloring your hair is perfectly fine. If you are afraid of it damaging your hair, ask your stylist to use a DEMI PERMANENT color on your hair. It has no harsh chemicals and will last for 4-6 weeks and leave no "roots" showing. or at least it shouldn't. If you like having the permanent color it can be applied every 6 weeks or so depending on how fast your hair grows. Most color should add volume to your hair not decrease it. Hair color does not create hair loss. Hair loss comes from genes or stress. Color may dry out your hair but if you get conditioner that is good for your hair or even a protein pack from Sally's Beauty Supply it will strengthen your hair right back up. You can color your hair about 6 times a year or more depending on your hair texture. What do you mean that a bit of charm has disappeared? If your hair is still healthy and beautiful then there is nothing wrong with coloring it. And finally yes.. go to a professional to get color. The ingredients in box color range anything from propane to acrylic (which is used to create "fake" fingernails) Good luck and i hope this advice helps!!!



Does coloring my hair has any side effetcs???i mean hair loss,dryness,decrease in the hair volume???

I am not a hair stylist or hairdresser but I colour my hair. Colouring your hair makes it dry unless you use conditioners on it and often. Colouring doesn't necessarily break your hair but you should never bleach on top of bleach because it will break the hair off. You can perm your hair but do it before you colour, however perming opens up the pores in the hair and allows it to take it more colour, so the colour will be brighter.



If your hair is losing it's 'charm' I would stop colouring. Leave the colour to grow out, let your hair go back to normal before you try dyeing again.



Don't ever do something to your image for someone else. Dye your hair for yourself, not for your fiance.



Dying your hair at home is fine, but it can often look better if a professional does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment