Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hair coloring???

Hello,



I'm a 14 year old boy and in 9th grade. I want to color my hair a little darker than it is now. The color on my "avatar" is not really what my hair is like. It's lighter. I kind of want it that color but not as dark. Do you think it's "gay" that me being a guy, wants to color my hair?? I mean, I don't want to go gothic or anything. Just experiment.



Thanks!



-Matt



Hair coloring???

try http://www.hairquestions.com



Hair coloring???

Not gay at all. My 14 year old grandson who has naturally light brown hair colored his a dark reddish brown. It looks great. Oh yes, and he adores girls!



Hair coloring???

Use a semi permanent color, if you're going darker, that's all you'll need and it'll stay perfectly fine. Also, it won't damage your hair as much so you can keep trying if you want to change it often or don't like the results. Try a box color, they're cheap and easy to use at home. I would suggest a level 4 or 5. Level 4 for darker, and 5 for a lighter look. You'll see the level number on the box. Good luck!



Hair coloring???

It's definitely not gay. more guys then you realize colors there hair. I know I color guys hair all the time. it just means you want something new. You should get it done professionally though. Hope that helps. Good luck. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.



Hair coloring???

now way. its definitaly not "gay"



I think you should dye it. f'sho



Hair coloring???

You can use any colour of your choice and for more detail go to http://www.google.com and search there hair colour shades for you or purchase it from market. I am also using Garnier Multi-light kit

No comments:

Post a Comment