Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair coloring on thin hair results that last?

After I get my hair colored my thin hair looks thick and healthy and holds a style, but it does not last. How can I make the eftects of coloring last to keep my hair this way?



Hair coloring on thin hair results that last?

Well when u dye ur hair it'll never stay as long as u wish it to, but u could always try using a leave in hair conditioner. I use a leave in hair conditioner called Results(by Charles Worthington) and although it leaves my hair looking healthy im not sure if it would work for this sort of situation. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but I hope that works.



Hair coloring on thin hair results that last?

whenever you dry your hair, blow dry upside down. Then, take a straightener and straighten the ends only.



My hair's thin and if I straighten all my hair (on top too) it looks so thin, hence the straighten-only-on-ends rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment