Saturday, April 14, 2012

Help! I had an allergic reaction to a coloring from my hair coloring?

I now have these bumps in my hair from the coloring my hair dresser used (Paul Mitchell) - Its not as bad as last week but its been a week now and I still have the bumps but they are sore and ugh - hurt - I need a home remedy - this happened last time too but he said I scrubbed my head to hard -well, its definatley not the case. Help please - driving me nuts -



Help! I had an allergic reaction to a coloring from my hair coloring?

Home remedy for hives doesn't always work. Benadryl is the only over the counter med that may give you some relief. But seeing a Doctor is best. A Doctor can give you an injection to give you fast relief. A doctor can prescribe you Prednisone to get rid of the hives.



I have to carry an epi-pen because my airway closes when I have an allergic reaction.



Help! I had an allergic reaction to a coloring from my hair coloring?

how you know if the hair dyer stufffs is causeing youre head itches, can be somethig else



such maybe you acciently bump youre head againts something and forgottan what really happen to you



or can be that you got the bump from having too much oils in youre skins because that cans happen to. if you got zits on youre face or body and aint wash youre hair or body then the zits germs can grow a bump on your head too. if your head cell is bothering you so badly why dont you just tried to take a shower and wash your hair maybe will stop itching . you shouldnt use the hair colors dyer anymore. . you can go to see youre doctor maybe she or he can gave you some medican to make the bump not itch you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment