Friday, April 27, 2012

I had a dream I was coloring my hair?

What does that mean? I like my hair color.



I had a dream I was coloring my hair?

Oh, goodness. You have to realize that very rarely do dreams mean anything literal at all. While the cause of dreams is highly debated to this day, the meanings, for the most part, are thought to be more than meaningless neuron activity. Meaning, the dream probably wasn't insisting on you physically changing the color of your hair.



I know it sounds like a cliched/obvious answer, but perhaps your subconscious is trying to tell you that you're engaging in some sort of activity that you don't care for (providing in the dream you don't like the fact that you're coloring your hair.) It could also refer to some sort of disguise you hide behind; and, on another thought, it could deal with pressures to change placed upon your individuality. Basically, what I'd take away from this dream is some sort of vague but central lesson that your real identity is what matters, and giving into the temptations and/or pressures of outside factors isn't the right thing for you.



Hope I helped, and happy dreaming.



Cheers,



- A. Venger

No comments:

Post a Comment