Thursday, April 26, 2012

Are there any hair stylists on here that are a pro at coloring hair??If so then I am calling to you!

HI,do you know where I can find a store with magizines that have a list of hair colors to dye your hair??Or with pictures of models with good hair?Please help me!!!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!By the way Im a girl not a guy!!



Are there any hair stylists on here that are a pro at coloring hair??If so then I am calling to you!!!?

Go to Borders to the fashion magazine section, and they have tons of hair magazines there. The ones from the UK (London) are the most high-fashion, and the one called Sophisticate's has the most styles and colors in it. They cost about five bucks each, give or take. These magazines do not recommend specific brands for dyeing your hair, but they are a great source of inspiration, and I love looking at them. The UK ones especially are all about the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment