Friday, April 27, 2012

I am wondering if anyone knows the right or best hair coloring stuff for skin sensitive mustache and

like most guys my age , my beard and mustache are very grey whereas my hair color is dark brown...I want to add some color but the chemicals in most stuff I've tried burns my skin...



I am wondering if anyone knows the right or best hair coloring stuff for skin sensitive mustache and beard?

Have you tried "Just For men" I heard is realy good plus is design for men. I think that cut be a good choise or you can go to a salon and they'll know what product to use in you. Well good luck with your new look.



I am wondering if anyone knows the right or best hair coloring stuff for skin sensitive mustache and beard?

It's hard to dye a beard or mustache because of the sensitivity of the skin. You'll be hard pressed to find a color that doesn't sting.



One of my clients had this same problem, and I added conditioner to the dye and rubbed conditioner little into his beard dry. When I applied the color he had a little stinging, but nothing too serious.



Try not scratching or rubbing your beard before you dye it. Abrasions to the skin (no matter how minor) are the cause for the burning and stinging, and the conditioner will help to sooth it. Biting a bullet works too ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment