Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I really need someone that knows a lot about hair coloring. Can you tell me what #color highlight he

Better yet could you also tell me if he had it highlighted or foiled? (by the way, he's an actor and musician named Nicholas Tse) Below are several links to his picture.



http://a850.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Acade...



I really need someone that knows a lot about hair coloring. Can you tell me what #color highlight he has on?

yes that is done with foils, and its done with hair bleach.



If your hair is the same stile you can do it with a hair cap and normal bleach that you buy from the chemist or supermarket, leave it on for about 10 min and then start to check it every 5 min, rinse it of when it is the desire blond.



If a hair dresser is going to do it just take the pic. with. and ask them to put 9B natural beige blond on if after they have done the highlights, if makes it really white.



I really need someone that knows a lot about hair coloring. Can you tell me what #color highlight he has on?

hey man. why need #,just go buy some paint clours. then highlight u hairs.then look at the mirrow, so done. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment