Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Coloring my hair!! HELP?

im coloring my hair right now and im leaving it on for 25 min like the box says but it hasnt changed any!! what do i do?? leave it on for 5 mor min?



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

Mine does the same thing so I have to leave it on for 45 min or more. I just leave the conditioner in my hair for at least an hour after.



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

it is ok to leave it up to 40 minutes - nothing drastic should happen



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

Ya leave it on some colors take longer........



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

just leave it in, for a while... until you see a change, but not more than 2 hours.



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

are you going lighter or darker??



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

If your scalp is burning wash out the color-if not you can leave it if for 40 min. thats how long I leave it in.



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

It depends on the brand of color you are using. I know that Feria stops developing after 25 minutes so nothing would be gained by leaving on longer, but nothing lost either. You can leave it on and see what happens but next time do a strand test. That way you will know exactly how long to leave in and what the out come will be.



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

Did you do a strand test? What color is your hair to start with? What color are you going for?



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

if it was store bought and close to your same color or lighter...it won't change it. It is probably temporary color



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

You can't really tell right now what the color is going to be. It'll look different once you rinse it and dry it. You can leave it on longer. But if it starts looking "dry" instead of creamy, rinse it out. The home coloring systems are designed to stop activating after a certain amount of time anyway, so you can't really leave it on "too long". Don't go any longer than 35 minutes though...it might alter the hair's texture too much if you do.



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

There isn't always a visible color change with the dye still in your hair. I would recommend rinsing it out and letting it air dry (blow drying is not necessarily good for just-dyed hair). If you don't think the color has changed enough, do it again. It's better to have to redo it, then to leave it in too long and damage your hair or end up with a drastically different effect than you were aiming for.



Coloring my hair!! HELP?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment