Monday, May 7, 2012

How do I stop coloring my gray hair and still look young?

Actually, if I stopped coloring my hair I would probably be almost all white! I'm tired of coloring my hair - the expense, everything! I'm 47 and everyone says I look 10 years younger than I am but with "ageism" in the workplace such as it is, does any one have any ideas about how I can stop coloring my hair and not look "old"?



How do I stop coloring my gray hair and still look young?

Well you could always do the Britney Spears thing and go bald! But that wouldn't be a good idea. There's no way to stop coloring your hair and not have gray...Have ou seen the devil wears prada?(merrill streep ) She has gray hair and looks so gorgeous in the movie!!



How do I stop coloring my gray hair and still look young?

make it work for you, try some new hairstyles. straighten it sometimes and leave it down. use cut and colorful hair accessories like headbands, clips, glittery bobby pins, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment