Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Multi-level hair coloring?

tips on how it can be done



Multi-level hair coloring?

http://www.folica.com/Hair_Color_118_1.h...



http://www.folica.com/Colora_Highligh_d7...



Multi-level hair coloring?

best go to the hairdresser, trying out more than one colour highlights or shades can come out horrendously!



Multi-level hair coloring?

Well this is what I would do if I were you. First off, if I wanted to go cheap, then I would attempt to do it myself. I would go and buy the various colors I wanted in the store, and just carefully pick out various strands on my head and apply the color I wanted for each strand. Most of the boxes at the store can be rinsed out around the same time, so you should be ok as far as that goes. But honestly, if you have the extra money, it would be much easier and probably better results to go and pay a professional to do it. Let them deal with the mess!!! :-) Hope that helps, but that's what I'd do.

No comments:

Post a Comment