Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What is a good hair coloring product to make my hair brunette???

I know you don't want me to tell you this but,



go to a salon, please. box color contains metallics that damange the hair and get locked into the cortex of the hair. When in doubt see a professional,



What is a good hair coloring product to make my hair brunette???

go to the salon.... do not get a box!



What is a good hair coloring product to make my hair brunette???

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...



That's the link to the exact color I'm using now. Btw I dye my hair A LOT. It also comes with conditioner that makes your hair really silky. You can buy it at any drugstore and it comes with gloves. That's just one of the colors, but there's plenty more to choose from. You can also buy sets of two for the price of one at target.



(just make sure to NOT get an auburn one or your hair might turn green, I suggest golden ones because it makes your hair look really cool in the sun without turning green.)



If you have any other questions just ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment