Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Would hilights or coloring ruin my hair?

I have thick curly hair, kinda frizzy.



I straighten it every day.



Would coloring my hair be a really bad idea??



Would hilights or coloring ruin my hair?

I have thick curly hair, kinda frizzy,straighten it everyday...



I use that Loreal color expert with the all over color and highlights. I like it because you can control how much highlighting you use. It's the highlighting stuff (that lightens the hair thus bleaching it) that makes our hair even more dry and frizzy. I use the highlighting stuff on parts of my hair that I know won't freak out frizzy and dry. But the all over color and the conditioner that comes with it makes my hair really silky and shiny.



Good luck!!!



Would hilights or coloring ruin my hair?

probably

No comments:

Post a Comment