Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hair coloring, bleached underneath, black on top, how and what?

I have dyed my hair black many times, but usually just super dark brown. This time I'm going hella black. But, underneath, like, bottom layer I mean, I want it to be bleach blonde. Does anyone know how I can do that? My only resource is Walgreens, and I have a pretty limited budget. No salons, all at home. Yes, its ridiculous, yes, it's mostly driven by the urge to piss off my parents, but no, I can't live without it. =]. So please, directions, any specific products, would be FANTASTICO!



For an example of what I am talking about (I want the OPPOSITE of this)...



http://littlelioness.net/wp-content/uplo...



Hair coloring, bleached underneath, black on top, how and what?

The only way you are going to be able to get your hair that light is by bleach. Walgreens do a highlighting kit that has the strength you would need.



http://www.walgreens.com/beauty/product....



Just don't use the cap, section off the dark hair and use this on the hair you want bleached. You WILL need help to make sure you don't get any on the darker hair. You will probably need to bleach it twice to get the lightness you want. Your hair will go through many colours till it gets to this, orange-yellow-gold-white. I really feel I should tell you though, I think you will regret it. The amount of bleaching you will need to do will fry your hair, and you will get huge amounts of breakage. I am posting this because I know what I was like when I was younger, different colour every week, and I did it even if people told me not to. If I didnt find out how to do it, I would try anyway. My hair is pretty short now!!!! I had to get a LOT cut off when I had a similar bright idea. Even though i have studied now, and understand more, I am too lazy to grow it back hehe. Most hairdressers will probably tell you to go for a lower % of bleach. 40% is the strongest and most damaging, you can also get 10% 20% and 30%. I think you will need the 40% if your hair is dark. I think we have to make our own mistakes in life, and to be really honest, I think this may be one of yours if you do it. But as i said, its your hair and your life. Just be aware of the consequences. If there is anyway you could go to a salon, do it. Even if you go to a model night. Some salons do very cheap colours and cuts to help train their students. They are supervised, and have access to all of the right stuff. Try to ring around first? Anyway, best of luck to you in whatever you decide.....



Hair coloring, bleached underneath, black on top, how and what?

i know this isnt what you want to hear, but please, go to the salon to do do it. for one your black/brown hair will turn orange, not blonde. i did this EXACT thing (blone on top/black on bottom) 2 nights ago and it cost me $122 to get it properly fixed yesterday. if you really insis on doing it yourself look on the garnier site for instuctions.



bleach will always turn black hair orange! you cant turn it from black to blonde in one shot it takes a few times. trust me. i just bleached my bf;s black hair and now i call him "cheez-it"



Hair coloring, bleached underneath, black on top, how and what?

Use proxide. it bleaches your hair hella blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment