Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My hair used to grow really fast. Then all of a sudden when I started coloring my hair it slowed dow

My hair used to grow really fast. Then all of a sudden when I started coloring my hair it slowed down. Is that the problem? I have colored my hair a lot since I was 12. Is that what閳ユ獨 doing the damage or is it just normal for hair to grow slow after a couple years?



My hair used to grow really fast. Then all of a sudden when I started coloring my hair it slowed down?

its definitely the coloring. no doubt about it. try using just a color that will lift your hair a couple of shades, I have done this a million times and I know all about hair not growing etc. if you want to tell me your hair color I might be able to help you with the formula... I have dark brown hair and lighten it to a light, dark blonde and put blonde hightlights in the front and my hair has been growing like crazy!



My hair used to grow really fast. Then all of a sudden when I started coloring my hair it slowed down?

all of those years of colouring probably have caused some damage to your locks. Lightening is particularly damaging to the hair shaft, so if you are blonde, I would definitely advise giving your locks a well-earned break. I閳ユ獫e been lightening my hair for years and have recently gone darker. A few months on my hair is now thicker and in much better condition. If you are blond and can閳ユ獩 bear to part with your bombshell tresses at least try getting some lowlights to replace a full head of colour, and you may even gradually want to go darker. If you have dark hair already but still feel your colouring is causing damage, try and go for hair colour that rinses out eventually, so a semi-permanent rather than a permanent dye that grows out. You also need to get onto a really moisturising range, pick a range that your budget can handle and look for wording such as hydrating, rich, nutrients and so on.



My hair used to grow really fast. Then all of a sudden when I started coloring my hair it slowed down?

maybe the hair dye is waying down your hair...... try to not dye it for a few months(6)..........



My hair used to grow really fast. Then all of a sudden when I started coloring my hair it slowed down?

It's getting damaged, and it's breaking off while it grows, so it appears it's not growing at all. This is especially true if you are dyeing at a lighting color (stripping the color dries the hair out and damages it beyond repair)



I have a few suggestions:



Get regular trims to get rid of split ends



Change your conditioner to a formula that is made for damaged/processed hair



Stop coloring all together. Or, if you insist on coloring have it done professionally, so they can take care of your hair correctly.



:) I hope this helped! Good luck



My hair used to grow really fast. Then all of a sudden when I started coloring my hair it slowed down?

when ur hair is growing very fast its naturall.after applying colours the chemicalls has entered ur scalp which slows the rate of growing ur hair.i think its normall %26amp; there is no harm if it grows slow.



My hair used to grow really fast. Then all of a sudden when I started coloring my hair it slowed down?

firstly.. it could be hormones changing making your hair grow slower/faster.. secondly do you use a supermarket brand shampoo? if so dont.. there basically detergent and wreck your hair, this is bad if your hairs already light(light hair ususally meens it has to have been damaged as the could are stripped therefore your hair is weaker) and also, dying your hair darker doesnt make it healthier.. its just the way light reflect off blonde hair drawing your eyes to the imperfections where as with darker hair you cannot notice the imperfections as much and it doesnt look as dry. =)



My hair used to grow really fast. Then all of a sudden when I started coloring my hair it slowed down?

Minerals and vitamins needed to grow new hair: Vitamin B6 is one of the major vitamins needed for growth of new hair. It is needed for good health and healthy hair. Protein is a major nutrient needed for hair and vitamin B6 plays an important role in metabolizing protein. Biotin, a portion of the Vitamin B complex is another major vitamin needed for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Magnesium is necessary for energy metabolism, protein synthesis, neuromuscular transmission bone structure and hair expansion. Zinc is necessary of fitness, boosting immune system, cell division and keeping every tissue of hair, nails and skin in excellent condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment