Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My hair is falling out because of hair coloring, well it ever grow back?

I know THAT feeling. I bout the cheapo stuff and my hair is ruined!



The good news is your hair WILL grow back. Shampoo as little as you can *without feeling gross ;) *. Gently brush your natural oils through to the ends.I highly recommend going to a beauty supply store or salon and ask them what products they recommend. They also offer deep conditioning services. This will give your hair more strength! Best wishes to you...



OOH! One more tip. When my hair was totally fried, I would put a leave in conditioner (TRESemme) http://www.tresemme.com/moisture/product... my damp hair and put it in a bun. I had also purchased a clip on pony tail for about $40. I would clip that on over my hair and get wonderful conditioning all day. No one ever even knew i had fake hair on. It was awesome and my hair grew quite quickly!



http://www.ultimatelooks.com/hairpieceli...



My hair is falling out because of hair coloring, well it ever grow back?

Yes... it will grow back, and it's most likely breaking off because of being over-processed. Just don't die your hair for a while.



My hair is falling out because of hair coloring, well it ever grow back?

Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment