Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Help with coloring hair?

I'm going to an anime-con and I need to dye my hair at the end of next month. I may want it black with very bright tips (blue, green, or red). Is it best to bleach the tips, then dye them a color? I have very dark brown hair, and I can't see it showing up that well (I refuse to go with that grungy foam-green look that never looks washed). Also, I may have to get a chemical straightening (talk about fried hair). My hair is about 9 inches at its longest. Around how much is that going to cost me?



Help with coloring hair?

i recommend going to either a local styling college that teaches hair dressing or calling up several different stylists in your local area and explaining to them what you are seeking and compare prices....also a supercenter walmart usually has a beauty shop in them so i would also go there and check their prices. good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment