Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can you buy the conditioners found in hair coloring kits seperately?

I really didn't know how to word this question, but I just dyed my hair a light brown and I really like the color (I did it at home by myself). I have only dyed my hair a few times before, but I've noticed that after I use the deep conditioner that is included in the box and blow dry it and straighten it with my straightening iron, my hair feels extremely soft and silky. I was just wondering if you can buy the conditioner separately and use it daily? I also noticed that after I straightened my hair it smells great, just like the conditioner, and with my regular shampoo and conditioner it doesn't smell as good after I blow dry/straighten it...it just smells like the straightening iron. Thanks for any replies!



Can you buy the conditioners found in hair coloring kits seperately?

not exactly the same brands from the one included in you haircolor kit but even better ones i should say. you could get these conditioners at your local sally beauty supply. they come in individual packages and are very very cheap and work miracles leaving hair super soft and shiny, i even used them when my hair wasn't dyed. I forgot the name of it but it comes in a white and burgundy color package. there a little bigger than the ones in the haircoloring kits. you could find them right next to the oils like the hair polishing ones.



Can you buy the conditioners found in hair coloring kits seperately?

No. What I do is use just a little of it and leave it on longer then I save the rest and use it every now and then to soften and brighten the shine. I like it too.



Can you buy the conditioners found in hair coloring kits seperately?

You can't buy the conditioner separately. The coloring companies want you to keep using their color product. L'oreal puts out a color line that has a 6 week conditioner with it. You only use it once a week though. In the interum, I've found Wen and this product is just like the conditioners you get in a kit. Look at the website chazdean dot com. His products are there. They last forever. HTH

No comments:

Post a Comment