Thursday, April 26, 2012

When does breakage or hair loss usually happen after several times of coloring my hair in four days?

So I wanted to get my light brown hair a little darker. I bought this clairiol color. I usually use loreal but thought about something new. So it colored my hair black. I tried putting in blonde and nothing. So i went to a salon and he put brown hair color in it and still nothing. The top a little lighter but the bottom still black. So I went somewhere else and she put in brown highlights which is so much nicer. She told me to come back in 4-6 weeks to get more to get the rest of the black out. Now I'm worried if my hair will start to fall out or break or what. When does that usaully happen. I'm so scared! I bought paul mitchell deep conditioning for once a week to help. I've only used it once I guess I should give it time. Can anyone help?



When does breakage or hair loss usually happen after several times of coloring my hair in four days?

Buy shampoo %26amp; conditioners that are specifically made for color-treated or damaged hair. My hair was kinda fried after years of coloring... I just did a lot of intense conditioning.



When does breakage or hair loss usually happen after several times of coloring my hair in four days?

Yes, you could end up with some severe breakage and damage. It might be a week or 2 until you notice it, or you could be very lucky and not have your hair break too badly.



Remember that hair is not really living tissue, like your skin. Once its damaged that's it. Conditioners can help to keep it from losing moisture and breaking, but they won't do much if its already damaged.



But if these different colouring formulas weren't left on too long and weren't too harsh (not a lot of ammonia or peroxide) you might be all right.



1. Stop colouring your hair for at least a month.



2. Use a deep conditioner 3 times a week. Or better yet, use extra virgin olive oil and leave it on for at least an hour once a week. Olive oil is the only thing that saved my hair after I bleached it to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment