Thursday, April 26, 2012

Redken,Paul Mitchell,etc. Hair coloring.?

Right now I go to a Redken school but love using Paul Mitchell hair color. Any suggestions/stories on what works best for you? Im still trying to understand the whole color wheel but I feel it will be awhile. Also if there is any kind of good website for cosmotoligists that you can recommend I would love that as wll! Thanx so much!



Redken,Paul Mitchell,etc. Hair coloring.?

Having used just about every brand of professional color out there, I have found a few lines better than the rest. However, when I opened my salon I chose Redken because they have excellent tech support as well as being one of the best color lines. Behindthechair.com is an excellent site for hair care professionals, you have to check it out!



Redken,Paul Mitchell,etc. Hair coloring.?

Learn all you can about these products. But if you prefer one over the other that is your choice. The school can't dictate your "personal" preferences as to what you use. Sorry, off hand I don't know of any cosmetologist websites. But try a "search". I'm sure you'll find lots of sites. Good Luck!



Redken,Paul Mitchell,etc. Hair coloring.?

I went to a redken school last year. I didnt perfer it. I like Chi. It seems to not fade as fast. But, google is good!



Redken,Paul Mitchell,etc. Hair coloring.?

You should be comfortable with ALL colorlines. I like SoColor most of the time, but if I'm doing a tint back I use Redken Color Gels. It holds better even though it comes out much darker. The reason you need to be comfortable with all colorlines is because unless you booth rent you will have to work with whatever colorline your employer chooses. You don't necessarily get to choose. But they aren't much different so you'll be fine. You'll learn more when you actually get out in the workplace then you'll ever learn in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment