Friday, April 27, 2012

Multi dimensional hair--at home hair coloring?

I want to add 4 different colors to my hair. They are all in the same family, and just different shades.



What is the best most effecient way to do this?



I bought 4 box kits, 3 are bottle, the other has a wire wand. I bought 3 more wands for the other colors...any advice?



Multi dimensional hair--at home hair coloring?

I do that to my hair too!First I cut strips of foil the length of my hair and about 4 inches wide then I start by parting my hair in the middle of my head then starting at the crown I gather stands of hair is a straight line going towards my face leaving enough space between clumps of hair for the other three colors place the foil under the hair I am going to apply the lightest color to the width being about two inches so the foil can be folded over the hair. Then apply the color "an old tooth brush works great" then fold the foil over the hair then start at the bottom on the foil and fold it until it reaches your scalp, then gather hair for the next color and repeat. Do this until all the hair you want colored is done" I do half my hair then start the other side at the part opposite where I started first.. There's no worry's about how long it takes just be sure to wait 25 minutes after the last bit of hair is folded in the foil. Most hair colors stop working after 25 minutes! After the 25 minutes are up I put a small amount of warm water on my hair and work up a lather and and then I take about 3 tablespoons of the second color and apply it in the lather and work it in good" this kinda blends and buffers so the contrast isn't so sharp! I let that sit for about 6 to 8 minutes then rinse and condition my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment