Friday, April 27, 2012

Why i have hard time coloring my hair?

hi all



im 35 y old and have 60% of gray hair already.



i tryed many brands for coloring hair but results were disastrous ...



finaly i found one brand (naturtint) and im very happy using it (natural chesnut brown).



But...



My skin is light and the color of the hair that im geting using naturtint brown is dark brown.



I tryed using light colors (like light brown....) but light colors dont cover my gray hairs!!



Why is that?



Why light colors (that probably would match my skin) does not stick to my gray hairs?



If i use darker colors they usually cover 100% of my grays but dark does not match to my skin!



I really like naturtint because is natural,but i also tryed loreal and other brands and i get same results- if color is light - it will not cover my grays.



I dont want to go to salon cuz im afraid hars hemicals they are using will damage my hair!



any help?



Why i have hard time coloring my hair?

the girl on top is right..



ur gray hairs will only get lighter with a lighter color haircolor..



if i were u id keep using the darker one and get sum bronzer..it looks beautiful compared to dark hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment