Friday, April 27, 2012

How long to wait for re-coloring hair?

About 3 days ago I colored my hair at home with a demi-permanent (lasts around 8 shampoos). But after one shampoo in the shower this morning, I noticed a lot of the coloring was coming out and now it's not as dark brownish red as I had in the begining or wanted. This was my first time for ever coloring my hair, professionally or not, and my hair is in great condition. So my question is, would it be okay to re-color as soon as 48 hours or should I wait longer?



How long to wait for re-coloring hair?

Demi-permanent really doesn't damage your hair, especially not if it doesn't have peroxide. The best idea would be to wait about two weeks to absolutely avoid damage, but if you're not worried about hurting it a little bit, go ahead with demi-permanent.



Wait a few days at least.



How long to wait for re-coloring hair?

about 2 weeks sweetie.



How long to wait for re-coloring hair?

Try waiting a little more like 2-4 weeks so your hair won't be damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment