Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair coloring issues, help!?

I went into the salon asking for golden blonde coloring throughout my hair, when I left, my hair was WHITE. I was upset, so I put on a medium blonde semi-permanent blonde with brass toners to help tone it down. Well now, my hair is a very dirty dishwater blonde, kind of "mousey" looking. I don't want to mess with anymore hair dye, because I'm afraid my hair will start breaking. Is there any shampoo I can use to speed up the process of really lightening this semi permanent ugly color?? I know of ones like Sheer Blonde and the Sun Silk color boost stuff, but I've tried these in the past and wasnt impressed. Any ideas?



Hair coloring issues, help!?

GO BACK TO THE SALON THAT TURNED YOUR HAIR WHITE AND TELL THEM TO FIX IT...FREE OF CHARGE!!!



Hair coloring issues, help!?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment