Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hair Coloring...??

i have curly hair. my hair is blonde but i want to dye it a lighter color blonde. if i color it will it damage my hair? or when i straighten it will it be all frizzy instead of smooth if i color it?



Hair Coloring...??

Depends on the condition of your hair!



If your using a bleach your hair can become more porous ( brittle,dry) care needs to be taken.



It depends on the level you are and what you want to achieve, if unsure seek a professional for a consultation.



Or contact me and I would be happy to help you further!



Use hair straightening palm to protect your hair when straightening it, I would recommend.



A great colour shampoo and conditioner too!!



Hair Coloring...??

My best friend colours her hair quite often, and she uses a straightener everyday. She has really soft hair, even after this repeated "damage" she does to her hair daily, so...I don't think it'll hurt your hair.



I too colour my hair quite often, but I don't have to straighten it. Instead I blowdry it, and it seems to be doing fine. As long as you use the conditioner that comes with your color, your hair should be okay.



Hair Coloring...??

Color does damage and dry your hair. I recommend not doing it. Just leave well enough alone and spend your time and money doing something you enjoy.



Hair Coloring...??

Natural Homemade Tips for Hair %26amp; Skin --* Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment