Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair coloring Q's?

i want to dye my head top black and bottom tipped a red. whats the best way to do this. also i want to chemically straighten my hair, should this come before or after coloring?



Hair coloring Q's?

This can really damage your hair. I relaxed then died my hair and it broke off. However, I know the waiting period is realx then two weeks later dye it. Be careful though. I just got my hair back to normal after a year.



Hair coloring Q's?

Go to a beauty college. They will do your hair for like $40 for two colors.



Hair coloring Q's?

depending how long your hair is and what type, it's difficult. you can majorly damage your hair. but you do want to straighten it before you color. but if i was you i would wait weeks after i straighten it to color it. as far as coloring it, use a highlighting cap, it usually only pulls the top hair out of the cap, dye it then wrap that hair up and then dye the bottom. just be careful using so much color at one time.



Hair coloring Q's?

hi!... straighten your hair before you apply hair dyes.... both could damage your hair... take time for your hair to relax first...afterwards your hair can gone through another application of chemical solution...

No comments:

Post a Comment