Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair coloring question! help?

Ok, so about a week + a day ago, I dyed my hair from it's natural medium brown/red to dark brown. In just a few days, almost all the color has faded out! Yes, I used a permanent dye. I did travel to L.A. though, so maybe the sun bleached my hair or something?



So basically, I'm just wondering if coloring my hair again is going to damage it severely....I have fairly thick, wavy hair.



Thanks!



Hair coloring question! help?

Wash your hair and do not use conditioner. Let it dry and then color...or let your hair get really dirty and then color. Some conditioners prevent the absorption of hair color, and color works better with dirty hair.



I have the same texture of hair that you have, and I've found that dyeing it a second time within a short time frame is fine. It will make it shiny and more manageable.



Hair coloring question! help?

if i was you i would wait a few more days before coloring it again. IT shouldtnt damage you hair much more than it already has because dark colors are conditioning colors



Hair coloring question! help?

it could be the shampoo you used to wash your dair just redye it i dont know why it faded but if it happens again try going to a salon



Hair coloring question! help?

all hair dyes do dat um use a condtionar that is meant to keep the colour good

No comments:

Post a Comment