Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair Coloring?

I died my hair blonde today



but it turned out really brassey



so i went to the store and got a lighter shade and its supposed to take out the brassiness



How long should I wait before dying it again?



Hair Coloring?

just a week.and most people are going to disagree with that, but if you use the light shade to late on your current hair dye its not going to do a damn thing. so wait a week, but wash your hair every other day right now with a good shampoo like paul mitchell which will strengthen your hair. good luck!



Hair Coloring?

really you should wait a month, but a few days atleast.



Hair Coloring?

I seam to get my dye wrong like every other time I color it. Sure I should wait a week, but i usually mess it up so bad I can't live with it a week. I wash it right away and then dye it the next day. This last time I got it too dark (the ends that were previously color treated) and then used Colorbreaks on it right after. It turned out the perfect brown I was after and did not seam to do too much damage.



Hair Coloring?

my hair is naturally blond and i dyed it brown like a washout one from a drug store and then it fades alot but not all the way and it was months later so i tyred to dye it blond but it didnt work like at all so i went back to drugfair and tryed again a week later and then it only dyed my roots and the were like soo light and orange and then i went and dyed that a light brown my natural color the next day and then like the next day i dyed my whole hair blond and it looked kinda the same but just a little bit lighter and a tiny bit more orange and then like a couple weeks later i went and just got highlights and the girl who idd it told me it was because the dye u buy at a drug store cand be strong b/c its against the law so dont dye ur hair from a drugstore bought product lighter just get it done and use alot of condishioner and thats all



Hair Coloring?

you should be using a toner instead of another box dye. try going to sallys beauty supplies and get a platinum toner.



Hair Coloring?

Personally with my experience, you can wait only a day and do it. One time I actually bleached my hair two times in one day and my hair was still somewhat healthy. I mean I've never had hair fall out because of dyeing it too soon or anything. I'm just saying that it will damage your hair, but not so much that it will fall out. Ya know. Hope this helps.



Hair Coloring?

Hair Color Disasters: How To Recover



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment