Saturday, April 14, 2012

How do I REMOVE Men's Redken Camo HAIR COLORING from my hair?

Help!!! I tried the Redken camo product, and my hair went from gray to dark brown and looks very fake. Is there any way to remove the coloring? Thank!



How do I REMOVE Men's Redken Camo HAIR COLORING from my hair?

Shave your head!



How do I REMOVE Men's Redken Camo HAIR COLORING from my hair?

There are hair color removers you can buy at any major drug store. Also, washing your hair with a shampoo with a high Ph will strip some of the color. (Prell) BE CAREFUL! All of these products are likely to leave you with very dry, broken hair. I would ultimately suggest making an appointment at a salon with a colorist and let her do it for you. It will be worth the $$$$.



How do I REMOVE Men's Redken Camo HAIR COLORING from my hair?

Go to a salon and ask for a Malibu treatment! It is the best and will strip your hair of all the artificial dyes and chemicals! Your hair will feel way smoother and natural after, and the color will be gone. Be careful if you color your hair regularly, and have not seen your natural color in some years! It might kind of surprise you, or even look gray if you are older. After the Malibu treatment, you should wait a few days to get your hair dyed again. Don't try to use baking soda or some other at home treatment to remove color! Bad bad bad! A Malibu might be more expensive, but it is definitely worth it!!! Oh and don't be embarrassed to get it if you are a guy! I've gotten it done before!



I know I am fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment