Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hair coloring accident; advice needed!?

I have long hair and didn't realize that I needed to buy 2 boxes of hair dye to cover it all. I only got one, and it wasn't enough to do the bottom half of my hair after I had put it on.



When I washed it out, the top half was blonde and the bottom half is still light brown. I absolutely cannot afford to go to a salon, so don't even mention that.



My question is, will I damage my hair if I buy another box today and only apply it to the darker areas?



Hair coloring accident; advice needed!?

that has nothing to do with needing more dye. . . .it has to do with you doing a crappy dye job



Hair coloring accident; advice needed!?

If you can't afford the salon fix you could attempt to finish with another box, or I guess you could cut what didn't lighten.



So sorry this happened. Just try your best not to overlap the color too much or you'll end up with really light hair between the two colors.



Wow, the guy who posted before me was a bit rude. :p



Hair coloring accident; advice needed!?

I'd leave it a day or two, just tye your hair back for the time being, and finish it off in a couple of days when the original dye has settled.



Hair coloring accident; advice needed!?

you must have long hair.. lol



but yeah, i would buy another box if it looks thats bad..



make sure you condition your hair realllly good.



Hair coloring accident; advice needed!?

you don't damge your hair but the longer that you wait, the harder that is gonna be to get the same tone, that is the real problem you may have to get the color, 2 tubes and dye all again just to make sure the color will be even.



Hair coloring accident; advice needed!?

well first you should wash all of it out, then but 2 boxes and apply them, becuz if you apply the other one now, the color might change and ur hair might go bad. Becuase it can destroy the quality/it can get fat too.



Hair coloring accident; advice needed!?

If you only apply it to the part that wasn't dyed, it won't damage the previously dyed part any more than the first time. And this happens to me all the time, I usually can't afford another box, so I leave it.



Hair coloring accident; advice needed!?

it doesnt matter if you have long hair or anything but that you didnt put it all over your head equally.



just go get another box of the dye but also make sure that you take care of it like condition, deep condition and leave in condition or watevr bcuz you hair will probably get really dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment